Makeup Artist Lip Charts from (The Beauty Studio Collection)
Paperback | ISBN 978-1539588771 | Series: The Beauty Studio Collection
Unleash your inner makeup diva with your very own makeup charts just like the ones pro makeup artists use! Design and customize fabulous looks with colored pencils, markers, crayons, even real makeup! Makeup charts come with convenient note sections so you can keep track of products/colors used.
- 126 Lip charts in 6 shapes Thin, Thin-upper, Thin-lower, Medium, Full & Extra Full.
- 122 Practice charts Test looks and build your skills with extra lip charts.
- 27 Bonus charts Sample makeup charts from other books in The Beauty Studio Collection.
Pro Tips, Tricks + Tutorials along with a User Guide that covers:
- What brushes work best with makeup charts
- How to add your choice of skintone
- How to create a makeup artist portfolio
- Lip enhancement techniques
- Pro lip effects how-to
- And much more!
The Beauty Studio Collection includes:
Face, Eye, Lip, Brow, Bridal & Sculpt + Shape Charts
Others books in The Beauty Studio Collection
About the Author
Gina M. Reyna, founder and owner of Colorista Books, has been a professional makeup artist since 2009. She is an Empire Beauty School graduate & has attended fine art classes at the Art Institute and the Academy of Art University San Francisco. Her experience as a makeup artist ranges from weddings & special events to editorial-style photography.
When Gina isn’t working as a makeup artist, she spends her time creating content for makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts. Her first book, ‘How to be a Professional Makeup Artist – A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners’, was published in January of 2013. She has since then written ‘The Complete Guide to Smokey Eyes’ & created The Beauty Studio Collection of makeup charts.
Gift shop categories
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates from Coloristabooks.com