2017 GIFT IDEAS | CRAFTS, HOBBIES & HOME | CALLIGRAPHY & LETTERING
Welcome to Calligraphy and Hand Lettering Volume 1!
This book is meant to introduce you to calligraphy and hand lettering—which, as you may know, are slightly different. Calligraphy is the forming of uniform letters whereas hand lettering lets you break the rules a bit and treat each letter as its own unique design. You’ll practice not only the basics of both crafts but also explore your own style of creativity and infuse it into your work. You don’t have to own a calligraphy dip pen or inkwell—everyday pens, markers, pencils—anything that you enjoy writing with will do. So, grab your favorite writing tool and let’s get started!
Practice Makes Progress!
- For heavy pens & brushes we recommend using blotter paper
- Printed on bright white, smooth paper
- Premium matte-finish cover design
- Perfect for all lettering mediums
- High quality 60 pound paper stock
- Large format 8.5″ x 11.0″ (215mm x 280mm) pages